Wanganui Rugby is very happy to host members of the Hurricanes coaching and medfit staff for the U16 HYRC Tournament Week as part of their regional outreach visits. On Wednesday, we are pleased to invite all coaches and team management along to a morning of workshops by Hurricanes personnel.
All workshops will take place in the Izard Classroom at WCS (upstairs, adjacent to Field 2) on Wednesday, 4th October 2017.
2017 HYRC U16 Tournament Coach Upskill schedule: all sessions in Izard Classroom (WCS)
- 9:30—11 am Coach Ed—topics to vary (Darren Larsen, Richard Watt, Dan Cron)
- 11:15—12 pm Strength & Conditioning Delivery for Coaches (Davey Grey, Cam Shaw)
- 12—12:45 pm Prehab & Rehab Delivery for coaches (Cam Shaw, Davey Grey)
Hurricanes personnel who will be presenting:
- Darren Larsen Hurricanes Recruitment and Development Manager
- Richard Watt Hurricanes Assistant Coach (lineout)
- Dan Cron Hurricanes Assistant Coach (scrum)
- Davey Grey Hurricanes Trainer
- Cam Shaw Hurricanes Physio
All sessions are open to our registered coaches in Wanganui and are free of charge.
Also, there will be an opportunity to chat to the boys over a beer at the Grand on Thursday, 5th October after 8 pm as we host them for a few—come along, some snacks provided!
Please contact Lesley McKenzie 027 222 6624 or email@example.com
with any questions—otherwise we hope to see you there!