Wanganui Rugby are now seeking expressions of interest for
Representative Coaches 2018 (U11,U13 and U14)
To create a learning environment, where players can develop their skills as individuals and as a team. To create a culture that instils pride in the jersey on and off the field.
- To maintain a high level of personal conduct and integrity that is beyond criticism or misconstruction.
- To plan and conduct in conjunction with the WRFU staff a trial match that is well organised and fair for all nominated participants.
- To select a team which gives Wanganui rugby the best chance of a highest possible finish.
- Submit to WRFU a campaign plan of trial dates, training dates.
- Must hold a current NZ drivers licence.
- Must be committed to personal coaching development.
- Must be 2018 registered coach. (Rugby Smart or Small Blacks)
- Complete a season report of the 2018 campaign.
- To act in the best interests of WRFU at all times.
All interested please send indication of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org By Friday 1st of June.