Entry Fee: $100 per team
Thank you for expressing your interest in the Women’s 7s tournament. We are excited to be hosting a women’s & girls secondary school tournament in October. The day is going to be fun-filled with lots of enjoyment, laughter and running! Please have a read of the following document to help answer any questions you may have.
There are two grades in the Women’s 7s Tournament: Women’s and Secondary school girls.
• 14-minute games (7 min halves)
• 2-minute break at half time
• 2-minute turn around for the next game – please make sure you leave the field as soon as you can after the final whistle for the next game to commence.
• Rolling Subs
• Standard 7s rules applies for both grades.
• Teams to consist of up to 14 players max. Playing format is 7 v 7.
• Referees will be provided for each game.
• Full sized field dimensions and goals.
• Pool Play format allows maximum participation as each team plays every other team an equal number of times.
• Gazebos are welcome in our designated areas.
Women’s – Must be over the age of 17 by 19th October 2019.
Secondary School Girls – Must be younger than 18 on the 19th October 2019.
Online registrations only:
• Registrations are open. To enter, visit http://tiny.cc/7stournament
• An invoice will be generated and sent to the team contact when registrations have been received.
• Payments need to be paid by 14th October 2019. No payment = No entry.
• Entries will close 5pm 14th October 2019.
Entries are first in first served so make sure they are in early!
▪ There will be qualified first aiders on site at all times. Strapping tape will not be provided.
▪ There will be food vendors onsite.
▪ Prize Giving will be at the end of the tournament, after the finals.
▪ Please ensure you are ready to go when the game before yours finishes.
▪ All games will be run on a hooter to ensure times are adhered to.
For any concerns:
Sarah Kay Tournament Organiser 027 4680 642 firstname.lastname@example.org