WRFU JUNIOR REP COACH NOMINATION
- WANGANUI UNDER 11 / UNDER 65KG
- WANGANUI UNDER 13 / UNDER 65KG
Applications MUST be forwarded to the Wanganui RFU on the Application form (available by download below) & received no later than 5pm Friday 25th April 2014 :
– Download Application Form –
Applications MUST be sent to the following Address or email or in person
1. POST: WRFU, P O BOX 4213, WANGANUI
2. EMAIL: INFO@WANGANUIRUGBY.CO.NZ
3. IN PERSON: 40 MARIA PLACE EXTN, WANGANUI
– Must be Small Blacks Rugby accredited ;
– Show proven coaching background at this level ;
– Must be available to attend the annual Central Zone tournament, hosted by Wairarapa Bush RFU, Masterton on the 11-13th July 2014;
– Ensure that the selection process and region is covered to ensure every players receives equal advantage / opportunity to represent the WRFU Rep team;
– Work under strict direction of Tournament regulation guidelines, liaise with local coaches and communicate at all times with the Wanganui RFU;
– Submit a coaching plan and representative season schedule to the Wanganui RFU Rugby Development Officer (Jordan Farrington) no later than Friday 16th May 2014 ;
– Have knowledge of, and understand the laws pertaining to the game of Rugby at this level.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 5PM FRIDAY 25 APRIL 2014.
– Following receipt of any/all applications, correspondence will be forward to every committee member in advance of the WRFU JRC Meeting on Tuesday 06 May 2014, for recommendation and appointment of 2014 Coaches.